You may be the next UK Lottery Millionaire. Play NOW!
Info to help you win UK Lottery
Here you have all the information to help you win the UK National Lottery, one of the richest national lotteries currently running. These are answers to UK Lotto FAQ, all available on one page.
Where is the UK Lottery draw held?
In the United Kingdom
When are the draws held?
On Wednesdays and Saturdays
What is the ticket purchase cut-off time?
At 16:00 or 17:00 GMT (allowing for UK daylight savings time)
Biggest UK Lotto ever won?
Biggest win: £ 42 million
Is there a rollover limit?
The rollover limit is 4 times consecutively. If the jackpot is not won after the fourth rollover, the prize rolls down to the 2nd tier.
How to play UK Lottery
A total of 7 numbers are drawn, of which 6 are main numbers and 1 ball is the BONUS number to be played.
• Select your six numbers between 1 and 49
• Six main numbers are drawn, then an additional BONUS number is drawn to give you a better chance
• Six correct main numbers on one lottery ticket selection wins the UK Lottery Jackpot
• Five correct numbers and a correct BONUS number may win the next highest prize
• At least three correct main numbers wins a smaller prize
• The BONUS number is also used to determine UK Lotto winners in the 2nd tier
All lotteries are operated by PlayHugeLottos and are subject to the terms and conditions on their web site. Any information on this site can change anytime & without notice. Please make sure you are up to date with any restrictions that may apply.
You can now play online lotto from anywhere in the world!To see which lottery you can play, click on your country. You may be the next lotto millionaire. Play lotto online – it's easy and hassle-free. For the price of ONE ticket, you stand the chance of winning any of the amazing global Huge Lottos prizes.
Visit the page for your country and play from there. Playing lotto online has never been easier! Play lotto from your country NOW!