Exercise Tips that take very little time
Time is a precious commodity and in order to stay in shape and lead a healthier lifestyle, you have to keep your body in shape. Listed below are exercises that you can do anywhere, even in a hotel room when you are traveling to your dream destinations after winning the lottery .
Exercise Tips #1: Plank
This is an excellent way to tone your glutes (buttocks), arms and back. Use these 60 seconds daily to strengthen important muscle groups and see the difference in hardly any time at all.
- Get down on the floor on your hands and knees
- Cross your hands together
- Place your elbows about shoulder width apart under your chest
- Curl in your tail bone to straighten your back
- Keep your body straight and hold for up to 60 seconds
Exercise Tips #2: Push-Ups
Tone your chest and arm muscles by doing push-ups. The correct way to do a push-up:
- Place your hands chest width apart, keeping your back and legs straight
- Lower your torso until your upper arm is parallel to the floor
- Push back up to the original position
When doing push-ups, keep your neck straight and look at the floor. Do not lift your head or your buttocks, keep your entire body parallel to the floor.
Exercise Tips #3: Free Squats
Free Squats are squats without a barbell or weight balanced on your shoulders.
Free Squats Method:
- Keep your feet flat on the ground
- Stretch your arms out in front of you, parallel to the floor
- Lower your buttocks and keep your knees are behind your toes
- Your hips should be below the top of your knee
- Don’t round your upper back
- Keep your chest up and focus straight ahead
- When you push up, use your legs and not your back
Exercise Tips #4: Twist
The perfect exercise for your waist and midsection.
- Start with your back against a wall
- Bend your knees outward
- Hold a ball or bottle of water at chest level
- Slowly twist from side to side
Twists strengthen and tone abdominal muscles for a leaner look.
Exercise Tips #5: Exercise Plan
Follow this basic exercise plan for a week, then increase repetitions for the next week.
- Plank: 4 x 1 minute
- Push-ups: 4 x 10
- Free Squats: 4 x 20
- Twist: 4 x 50
- Rest for a minute between exercises.
These exercises are designed to tone your body naturally, without free weights or machines. You can do them anywhere and whenever you have a little free time.
All lotteries are operated by PlayHugeLottos and are subject to the terms and conditions on their web site. Any information on this site can change anytime & without notice. Please make sure you are up to date with any restrictions that may apply.
You can now play online lotto from anywhere in the world!To see which lottery you can play, click on your country. You may be the next lotto millionaire. Play lotto online – it's easy and hassle-free. For the price of ONE ticket, you stand the chance of winning any of the amazing global Huge Lottos prizes.
Visit the page for your country and play from there. Playing lotto online has never been easier! Play lotto from your country NOW!